29.9.08

Wind. Spirit.

John 3:8
The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit.

The Spirit goes where it pleases? Like the wind? Its free to take our lives on whichever path it chooses? As you can hear the wind blow, the spirit is known through the transformation of our lives in time. I can see how the spirit has used different things in my life to start getting me into changing my life. I'm not the same person I was at all before I understood my relationship with God. I don't quite understand everything that the Spirit has me going through yet, but in time, I will see how this plays an important role in my character hopefully? I feel that the Holy Spirit ultimately can be trusted...even though sometimes its REALLY hard to see the good through such crazy pain.

No comments: