23.10.08

detox

On my mind right now,

To all my friends that might kind of feel WAY out of the loop with the things happening in my life right now:

Sorry I haven't really told everyone exactly what is happening, but that is kind of what this blog is for...so that I can tell many people something all at one time.

I know it doesn't seem as personal, but I just don't have the time to be calling each and every one of you guys and give you the whole shpeal. That would be a part time job in itself :P and I have been trying my hardest just to get this whole thing set up for me and to get my family in the loop and in agreement with me.

Don't think for a second that this is easy for me or that this is GOING to be easy for me. I can't even imagine right now what it's going to be like not to even have a cell phone with me at all times yet alone not be able to just hop online and keep in touch with everyone...and that doesn't even BEGIN to touch me having to actually go through basic training! :P I'm really excited about it and I'm going to be one buff dude when I get out, but while I'm going through it, its going to be hell. It is definitely going to be somewhat of a detox for me...or a purification if you will. This is what I'm hoping for anyways. I feel like there is just so much crap still weighing me down from my early years and my early way of thinking that I just can't seem to grasp everything I've learned in college and in Orlando. I haven't been able to learn anything more in Atlanta either. I've just felt so stagnant here. Not going to lie.

I definitely feel that God has used me here, don't get me wrong, but I just don't feel right here. And I don't think that you should still feel that way about someplace where you've lived for THAT long. It's time to move on.

No comments: