13.11.08

solve for x

I am mr. fix it. I look at the short term problems and get to work on how to solve the equation.

If there are 4.5 days left before Marcus leaves for the army and X = perfect marcus, how do I solve for the other missing variable of W, C, T, and however many other ones there may be. Where W means the amount of work, change, time respectively.

X = WCT/4.5

Ok. Mr. Fix it. Any time now...

Yeah. This is a lame illustration and doesn't really make any sense looking back at it, but I think you can try to understand the point. So much of my life is not up for me to control. So much stuff in my life changes way to constantly for me to use formula's. Things don't happen the same way for everyone and because of this, this makes it even MORE of a challenge to predict what is going to happen.

There are variables in my life right now that I'm sure are being filled correctly and are the variables in my life right now that I need most. There are other variables in my story that I just can't seem to wait on. I want to take things out of the natural order God has planned for my life formula. I need to trust God and his order of operations, because just like the rubix cube I've been trying to solve for days now, I'm becoming way too frustrated with certain variables that obviously will not be solved until after I solve for other ones.

I have to trust in my knowledge and my knowledge is that God is a loving father who gives good gifts. I want him to get me out of this mess world and so this is the journey I have been given to take. The smartest thing I could do would be to stop trying to take short cuts. Let us try to stop taking short cuts. Let us let God solve for X.

No comments: