21.12.08

pause

disappearing for a month and then reappearing is kind of weird. Its like everything is on pause for you, but nothing changes for everyone else. It's been kind of disappointing to tell you the truth. Its ok though...real friends are found in such ways. I'm not looking forward to doing this again in February. One thing has been awesome with this though. My family. Want to appreciate your family more? Join the Army and go to basic training. I don't even want to think about what it would be like to be deployed and THEN come back. Anyways, there's not much to write about...all my thoughts are private tonight.

Don't fool yourself. There are some things that only work in stories.

1 comment:

Bowicks said...

You have been in our thoughts and prayers. We appreciate you updating us via this blog. I hope your New Year is a great one - we truly serve an awesome God.