7.3.09

Unhandy

So I'm slacking pretty bad on the blogging department...I've been promising blogs and not delivering, but its so hard to find time to get online. The only place we have internet here at AIT is at the cafeteria and with that, its only open at certain times :/ most of which are very unhandy to bring your laptop along with you. The Army, I feel, likes to make other things besides the Army unhandy to do that way the only thing you do IS, in fact, the Army. I would NOT recommend joining the Army if you're married or have children or both...even though there are a lot of those people here, I personally wouldn't do it...it would be hell on your family and yourself. Anyways, I need to start remembering to bring my journal with me here so that I can write some things that have went through my mind. I have a lot of stuff to put on here, but always forget it or don't have time to bring my laptop with me :/ The end. Hopefully all maybe 4 of you faithful readers will forgive me? thanks :) back to the army life now...

No comments: