5.11.09

destroy & rebuild

There is something really exciting about starting something new. Almost like a drug I think that I'm addicted to. Just like a new version of software fixing all the bugs from the previous version is the feeling of starting over, breaking down what you built to move what you've learned to somewhere else and start again. Meeting new people, living different places but more wise than you were before. Learning from your mistakes, refining your personality, becoming the man that you and God can agree on. Seeing how other places do church. Community. There is just something really exciting about starting something new. And I can't wait for this opportunity I have to witness it again in Miami. Thank you to everyone I've met in my life up to this point. No matter how we know each other, I guarantee you've touched my life in some way and I know that I've learned something from it. I appreciate that. Miami, I'll see you Sunday!

No comments: