24.9.08

Character Plant

Today was a day of feeling satisfied with my work and not getting compensated the correct amount for the quality of work that I did. I have had a lot of days where I have not felt satisfied with my work and felt bad for the amount I did get paid, so I guess these kinds of days are where karma evens you out. Which isn't a bad thing. We must learn to always try our best and work to the best of our abilities because Character and Integrity is like a plant. When it is planted, it goes unnoticed except by the gardener. It takes much patience and carefulness to care for the plant. But sooner or later, as it digs its roots, there comes a time for this plant to surface and when it does, its beauty is not easily looked over. Its shade is enjoyed by all who gather underneath its branches.

No comments: