5.10.08

Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads.

How I feel about God today:

- Long Distant

- Nostalgic

- Impatient

- Clueless

- Trapped

- Unaware

- Agree to disagree

- Bored

- Bland

- Unanswered

These are not good things to have come to mind when I ask the question how do I feel about God...why do I feel this way? How can I start to change it? What do I need to start doing or not doing? Do I even belong here in Atlanta? Why do I still continue to ask myself that? How do I make that decision if I don't? Hmm...there is going to be some serious change here at the Truex household in the next few weeks...maybe that will answer some of the questions about what I'm supposed to do? Until then, I guess the only thing left for me to do is to continue waiting? MAN, I hate waiting.

No comments: